For some, JD stands for Job Description. For us, it stands for Justified Dreaming.
So, we won’t tell you how you should already be to apply. Instead, we will tell you about what you will become, a mere 2-3 years from now, if you join us: a complete brand strategist.
We will interview you to see if you have what it takes, of course. But then it’s up to you to dream big and work hard to make it happen.
As a Future Brand Strategist, you will:
- solve challenging brand issues for clients across industries, throughout Europe
- evaluate and respond to client needs
- think, project manage, and present convincingly
- conduct in-depth interviews with our clients and their clients
- analyse brand inputs (from client perceptions to competitor insights and macro-economic data)
- make documented recommendations
- conduct agency-client workshops to develop brand definitions and communication platforms
- collaborate with designers, copywriters and programmers to bring those brand and communication platforms to life
- master the ability to judge design and copywriting
From day one, you will join a culture of learning in a flat organisational structure, where ideas count more than job titles. Being progressive, insightful, resourceful and human is what bonds us. And, of course, #BrandingForGood.
Think you wanna dream big? Let us know at email@example.com. Please include your CV in English, as well as your answer to the following questions:
- What made you apply?
- Why branding?
- Why Storience?
If it strikes a chord, be sure you’ll hear from us.
PS - We believe that advertising planners could be a great fit for this role. If this is your job title, you may want to also read this article about why you should join us.